Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Recent Beauty Haul



At the beginning of the year I made a promise to myself to limit the amount of money I actually spend on makeup products (or at least have more self control over the spending!) So far I feel as though I have done pretty well. The products in the picture above are actually the only things I have brought over the last two months! Almost everything was researched before I opened my purse, with the exception of the Too Faced lipsticks. I had however been looking into the formulations of their lipsticks but didn't look into the colours available all that much, so I guess these two were defiantly part of an impulse purchase, at least when it comes down to the colours. 

I'm hopeful that they will all be winners but only time will tell. I haven't tried M.A.C lip liners before but I am a big believer in it helping to make your lipstick last longer! Too Faced and Soap and Glory are two brands that I haven't tried any makeup products from before so I'm excited to give these a try!  If you have any products you love and recommend let me know, I defiantly want to try more things from these brands! 


_______________________________________________________________________________

The Products.
Too Faced Lipstick in Coral Pop
Too Faced Lipstick in Red Stiletto
Collection Face Palette 
Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot face powder 
M.A.C Lipstick Captive
M.A.C Lipstick Hot Gossip
M.A.C Lip Liner in Whirl



Love Charlotte xo 


No comments :

Post a Comment