Sunday, January 24, 2016

27/52



1.  Considering monday was considered 'blue monday', the most depressing day of January I was happy to be going back to work. It might be because payday in creeping closer and closer, I don't know but monday wasn't as bad as I thought a blue monday could be.

2. I got my hair cut on tuesday and to be honest, I didn't have anything prepare, I'll usually spend time on looking for a cut I like and maybe have a few pictures to spare to demonstrate what it is I'm thinking to the hairdresser but tuesday I through it all up in the air and just went with it. Turned out alright, I didn't go too crazy but its nice to have a fresh cut!

3. We started watch the TV series Merlin again (I brought it for my dad's birthday present a year ago) and I forgot how much I loved the series!

4.  Wednesday was another day off, so I got back into the workout plan and it's surprising how much better you feel after.

5. Again I just want to say thank you to the new followers on Bloglovin this week! I've been thinking back to this time last year and how far this little blog has come, I am very grateful for you all, and I hope I can improve the blog even more as the time goes on!

6. (typically british comment here) The weather has been so much better this week, it's been so mild and lovely that I'm not stood at work shivering until close, so I'm thankful that its been warmer, but I hope everyone in America is alright with the recent bad weather they have been having.

7. It's been a long five weeks since I was last paid,  so thank god it's pay day!

8. We went on a road trip on saturday, it's always a fun day when you go to new places!

9. Its my dads birthday this week and it's really nice to actually be home for it and get to spend the time with him, over the last three years I've been at uni so a quick Skype was all we could do so its nice to finally be there on his birthday.

10. Continuing the birthday celebrations, we've decided to treat dad to a TGIF's, always a win!



Charlie xo   

No comments :

Post a Comment