Sunday, January 17, 2016

26/52



1. A busy monday meant that the slowest day of the week flew by! And with good company it makes the start of the week a good one.

2.  During the week I joined one of the Life bloggers and Beauty Bloggers chats on twitter - I have only really just learnt and joined in on twitter chats, I didn't use the social media platform too much before meeting blogger Eilidh from Velvet Winter, who by the way you should check out if you haven't already, recommended I have a look at it. If there's one thing I would recommend to new bloggers it would be to join a #blogger chat on twitter, you can meet so many people with similar interests and help you find some really amazing blogs!

3. I having be focusing on my blog a lot more since finishing university - I'm really enjoying it and love to see it grow, so I would like to say thank you to everyday who has recently started following Lotties Thoughts, and interacting, it really does make my day so for that I would like to say thank you!

4. Its been weeks and week since we have had a clear sky at night -  I forgot what the star filled sky looks like, so it was beautiful to see again during the week! It really is breath taking.

5. I managed to catch a beautiful sunrise in the week, the sun started to peek out from behind the trees and I can not describe the beams of light it left in the front room, not to mention I was so in awe I didn't find my camera battery in time to catch the rays of light but I did get a contrasting picture of the sun behind the trees.

6.  Being at work at the end of the week got a bit tough. And by that I mean the weather made it a lot harder. It was so cold that customer were zipping the coats back up, gloves back on and I just want to add here that our shop is inside a shopping centre, however we are directly opposite the main doors (electric ones which one when somebody walks to close to them, letting in all the cold air and breeze!) Thankfully tiny hand heaters have saved us from turning into shivering ice women, wondering around the tiny shop trying to keep active and get some heat into us! So a HUGE thank you to whoever invented those beautiful things!

7. Working a saturday isn't my favourite, but if you've got good company you can't really complain!

8.Waking up on Sunday morning to see a few new followers and my first actually SAVED post made my entire day! I am so thankful for everybody who has taken time out of their day to read something I've written or even just to look at a picture or two, I am so thankful for all of you, we have almost doubled in size from where we were this time last year! I am very excited and fully enjoying this little space online and I hope you are too, long may it continue!

9.  Always a nice surprise when something you order online arrives before planned! I really love getting packages!

10. Apparently we are having Sunday Roast again today ... I think a bigger workout will be require this week!

No comments :

Post a Comment