Tuesday, November 3, 2015

October Life Round Up

It crazy for me to think that I've almost done an entire year of monthly life round ups. But they say that if you love something your passion never really dies. Unlike the taps and modern dance lessons, and all the other out of school activities I did throughout my life. Blogging on Lotties Thoughts has been so fun and I'm so interested in the whole idea of blogging. I never stuck to anything for this long and I'm still so excited as to the endless possibilities that I could do with this blog. It's become my bobbie and a passion.

I feel that this year has been a very positive outlook for posts, making me look back on the month and even the weeks in my other series of posts, 52 weeks of positivity, and I'm glad I've done them. Whether I continue these types of posts through next year is still a question I'm yet to decided the answer too but its in the full front of my mind.

October has been a busy month, full of work and all new challenges. Some things went well, others not so much, but it's all a learning curve at the end of the day. Not too much else has happened, but we tend to have those kind of months where work takes centre stage. Hopefully now, with two weeks off I can get back on track with everything else I've been neglecting. Two months to go until the new year (not to mention Christmas!) Any how onto the next one, November what have you got for us?!


Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment