Sunday, November 29, 2015

19/52

1. Its always good when monday flies by!

2. Tuesday night I wasn't feeling too good, I think the cold weather from last week had gotten to me. So along with drinking plenty of water (a great tip from an old friend) I used the good 'ld Olbas Oil, that thing is brilliant! I felt so much better in the morning and I could actually breath through my nose! The small things can really get you down but thank you Olbas Oil,  I'd be in a much grumpier state if it hadn't been for this piece of gold!

3. Maybe we left earlier than normal, but the moon was still visible when we got into Aberdeen, not only was it clearly visible but it was the biggest I've ever seen! There was a pretty spectacular sunrise too...


4. So far the weather has been quite mild and not too unbearable. It was something like 11° one morning, so not too bad really for November!

5. After two weeks of 9-6 shifts at work it was nice to finish early on friday and go around the shops to get some christmas shopping done, luckily it timed in nicely with Black Friday, I was surprised by how manageable town was?! It was quieter than your average saturday shopping day

6.  It feels good to finally start my Christmas Shopping.

7. This week has been crazy busy with work, nothing like feeling rushed off your feet to get you back into work. It's definatly a good thing as the week flys by and before you know it, it's the weekend again!

8. I had the whole day to myself on saturday, relaxing getting a few jobs done, it feels good to catch up with everything blogging

9. Sunday morning and I woke up to snow! Okay it wasn't settling when I woke up but it was still a beautiful thing to see.

10. Theres no better time than a cold, sunday evening at the beginning of winter to sit down and have a stew. Shame I don't like dumplings , but hey thats more for everybody else.

Hope you too have had a good week, may the next one be even better!
Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment