Sunday, November 15, 2015

17/52

1. Little indulgences, face pack, cuppa tea and relaxing time! A little pamper is always nice.

2. Although I am meant to be on holiday from work, I haven't really been able to sit down and blog. To get it all out and line some posts up ready, or at least almost ready. So to sit down on monday, take some pictures, work on the layout of my posts felt good and a hopefully a step forward in the right direction.

3. I hate the feeling of unruly eyebrows, when they are just to stubborn to keep a desired shape and have grown out of shape. I am far too impatient to shape them myself and I'd defiantly know I'd pluck them too far. So having them wax by somebody who knows what they are doing is the best feeling!

4. I've never been to keen on a packed cinema screen, so we decided to go and watch the new James Bond film 'Spector' during the week in the middle of the day. The cinema was almost too quite but it was nice to just sit back and relax and watch the film

5. Mum and I decided to pop into town and do a bit of christmas shopping!

6. On our shopping trip to town I wanted to pop into MAC and see if they have the refill pan of Soft Brown, now I've been back there for five weeks in a row asking whether they have it in yet, unfortunately they didn't so I just ended up buying the normal eyeshadow pan, I wonder if anybody else is finding this problem? Can anybody else find Soft Brown in a refill pan in the UK?

7. Getting sorted and cleaning out your wardrobe, helps clean the mind

8. We don't go out for food very often, so when we went out for dinner on thursday to Bella Italia it was really nice, not to mention the food- that was delicious!

9. The first week of my holiday went super quickly but this second week took it's time, which is always nice when the second part of your time off doesn't flash past you in a blink of an eye!

10. A nice chilled weekend topped off with a beautifully tasty sunday roast, what better way to finish the weekend?
Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment