Saturday, October 3, 2015

Wish List

I love writing lists and the feeling of success when crossing something off the list! It makes me feel good. Granted my lists normal are about jobs to do, things to look at and so on and so forth, but I've never even thought about creating a wish list of things I really want.



1. Becca Champaigne pop! I might be the last person in the world of beauty without one, but I really can not take my eyes of this beautiful thing! 

2. Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow palette, the thing looks and smells amazing!

3. Benefit They're Real Push Up Liner in black or green, I can't decided! 

4. A Smaller bag for work, something that will actually fit into the lockers without being forced in would be good.

5. Some black boots which I can wear for work

And I thought I'd leave number six off the picture as everybody knows what it looks like but also I'm not sure what kind of tripod I really need or want at the moment... 

6. A tripod for my camera, I want to start using my macro lens better and I do not have a steady enough hand for the job.


I love a good list and never thought about using a wish list to remind myself and I love to research into products, brands and styles! Is there anything you are wishing for, and what do you do before splashing out the cash for the things you've got your eyes on?




Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment