Sunday, October 4, 2015

11/52



1. There was a 'Blood Moon' on sunday night and I really wanted too see it but there wasn't really a set time for the viewing. With work early on monday morning I went to bed and didn't expect to see the blood moon, however my body clock woke me up at 03:35 exactly and wondered into the Living room to see if I could see anything, which I did! I love the moon and stars and to see the moon shaded red was defiantly worth waking up at 3:30 for!

2. Although there wasn't a blood moon the next night, I decided to get the telescope out and view the moon. Thankfully it is getting darker earlier so I don't have to wait all night to view the stars. My dad and I tried to take some photos of the moon through the telescope and the picture above is one of the photos that we took, obviously it isn't great quality!

3. The girls at work are just the best and I am still so thankful to have meet them :)

4. Found out that it was 100 days before christmas during the week, we are into the double figures! Not too long to go!

5. Having a early nights sleep is so underrated! Going to bed earlier and feeling good in the morning is defiantly worth it!

6. Its was crazy windy and cold a few mornings this week so a nice hot chocolate from Costa was just the thing for a cold morning walk up the hill to work.

7. I finally got my eyes checked and brought some glasses which have been well and truly needed! I knew my eyes had changed in the last few years, but in the midst of moving and uni I haven't been able to get them checked. It feels good to get my feet back on the ground again with everyday things.

8. I love strawberries, probably too much, but they are going over soon and then we'll have to wait an entire year till the best of the best are ready again!

9. It's felt like a never ending week this week but I'm thankful for my day of on sunday, a lye in and chill out day has truly been needed!

10. We have had exceptional weather this week, its been nice to have some continuity in the weather! Granted its chilly in the morning but sunshine is always welcome.

Best wishes Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment