Wednesday, September 30, 2015

September Life Round Up

HOW just how are we already at the end of September?!
This second half of the year has just flown by at sonic speed! September has been a tad bit mental, I was thrown into the deep end with work, which was an experience. Thankfully the people at work were tremendously supportive and nice, they made it a lot easier.
Dad had his operations and has gotten back to work, which has been good to see him jump straight back into things. He's done pretty well not letting things get him down, if it were me I would have refused to leave the house! I think I was more bothered by the stares than he was, so I admire him for that.
At home things are picking up speed, plans are slowly coming together and it's being to feel like a proper home. The weather hasn't been the greatest of summers and it's making me thing about the winter. Christmas Market's have already been written onto the calendar! Snow boots will have to been taken out of storage. I hate to say it but I think it could be a harsh winter!
October is just one sleep away and there's Halloween and Bon Fire night and the run up to Christmas! What's not to look forward too!


Hope you have had a good september and that the next month is even better!
Charlie xo
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment