Saturday, August 29, 2015

Brushes that Changed my Makeup



Before I even thought about makeup brushes I just used my hands, however this changed when it came to cleaning my car. Wiping over the steering wheel I noticed that it was covered in foundation, from orange to black I decided it was time to move on up! So here are my top five brushes I use that changed the way I use and apply makeup forever!


I always hated the traditional foundation brush, painting on your makeup with the flat brush just did not work for me. My steering wheel was no longer black, stained with foundation from my finger tips I really wanted to try a foundation brush and when the Real Techniques Stippling Brush came out I had to try it. It's been with me ever since and has changed the way I did my makeup forever. This is one brush I will never want to be without!

I love all the brushes from the Zoeva Rose gold Expert Face Set but my most used are the ones I'm going to share with you, the 142/Concealer Buffer Brush - I use this for my concealer and I love the compact feel of the bristles.

I also love the 102/Silk Finish Brush which I use to buff in my foundation after using the RT Stippling Brush. I love the finish it gives me, blending in my foundation so nicely I feel as though you can't notice any gathering on the foundation on the skin in the morning all the way through to the evening.

I've just started to get into blush and the 127/Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush is my first angled brush. The bristles are super soft and apply the makeup quite sheer but is very easy to build.

Finally my last brush is also one I had never even considered using. It actually came with a gel eyeliner. L'Oreal Super Liner Gel Intenza. This little brush is something I have been very impressed with. I can get smooth lines of a wide variety on line thicknesses with this brush. Best used wet I really love the brush and the product. A cat eye is my favourite thing to do now, I defiantly give this two thumbs up!


Charlie xo

Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment