Sunday, August 2, 2015

Time to Reflect 02/52



1. We got back from graduation on saturday and greeted at the front door by a white envelope. Whilst we were away my neighbours had posted a congratulations card for my graduation. Possibly the sweetest thing I have had.


2. To sit down on my day off with my mum and a cup of tea was really lovely. We don't often spend a lot of time together, but when we do spend time together I like to treasure the moment, even over a hot cup of tea.


3. Having a clean and clear vanity/ desk is a clear mind! Boy it feels and looks good!


4. Being at university most of the year and only coming home for maybe a month at a time, like christmas and easter, didn't really give us enough time to sort anything out. My wardrobe for example since we moved in we haven't had time to sort ourselves out let alone the house! However, after a trip to B&Q, my dad and I fitted a shelf into the wardrobe. Now it is so much more organised and tidy, and something I'm now happy with. A girl needs storage!


5. A week ago, we saw a advert for a cross trainer somebody was trying to get rid of, for FREE?! Well that has to be the best find ever and I absolutely love the thing! Building up my FITBIT steps!


6. Accessorize jewellery, oh how utterly beautiful you are!


7. Tradesmen/women who do their jobs properly. We've had so many bodged jobs that finding a good tradesmen felt like we were looking for a lost breed. But early this week we had a visit from the painter and he whipped round the house fixing the patches of wall where the paint hadn't been applied properly. Friendly, happy, and good service :)


8. The Body Shop Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz. I sort of forgot to mention this beauty last week. It was a life saver when it came to my graduation. The Vitamin C Energising Face Spritz is a mist which helps to keep your makeup in place that little bit better. I've never used a face mist but I love this little thing, it's just so refreshing and feels great, I honestly don't want to try anything else.


9. Now on its second week of usage my FITBIT has become a really important part of my everyday life. I feel that I don't want to do any walking or physical movement without it! Which when reading reviews everybody seemed to talk about, and I initial thought was crazy! But I am in complete agreement, 'WAIT, I can't go anywhere without my fitbit!'


10. It's been five weeks and I am sure everybody is relieved it was payday on friday! Whilst money is very important in life, it shouldn't be the be all and end all. It's important to save some for that rainy day. (As my Grampy used to say)

Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment