Thursday, July 30, 2015

July Life Round Up

Image

July has been a bit here there and everywhere to be honest! Getting used to waking up at 6am for the commute to work, returning home at 7pm has been a real challenge, but like anything with time you get used to it. A lye in for me now means 8am!

I've been sorting out all the mundane things like opticians, dentist and signing up to the doctors again and sorting out my blood pressure, which by the way is absolutely normal now, so university was the root of that problem!

And of course there was a little celebration and event called GRADUATION! I am so happy that I went, there was a period of time were I really couldn't have thought of anything worse but hey, I did it! It was so nice to see all my course again, there was only 13 of us so we were all pretty close in a way. But it was great to see everyone and try and catch up! The ceremony was great, we were the last to collect out certificates but it was worth the wait. The whole day was lovely and getting to spend it with friends and family was even better! The trip down and back took its toll on us but hey, its a once in a lifetime sort of thing!

Besides that the only other thing is I'm moving over to a different store at work at the beginning of August and hopefully getting to meet new people which is exciting. Life has chilled down a lot since finishing university and I have to say at this time in moment I am relieved. But I better you, come september, when I'm not packing up my suitcase, filling the car and travelling down to the uni house, I will 100% miss it. But for now, it's time to find out where I want to go, life beings now, and its a scary but exciting experience!

Charlie xo
Follow

No comments :

Post a Comment