Saturday, July 4, 2015

10 Things I Love about Summer...


1. Warmth of the Sunshine
We've have a lovely few days, basking in the sun's warmth, (with UV protection of course) and you just can not beat the feeling of lying on a lounger, warming up from the outside in and relaxing. This time of year is made for relaxing in the warm, forgetting about education and enjoy the weather. 


2. Strawberries
My most favourite things in life. I adore Strawberries, I'd eat them all year round, everyday for breakfast is I could! However since moving to Scotland and trying a brand of strawberries from a little farm shop near home I haven't been able to eat and enjoy any other type of strawberries! If only I could grow them successfully myself!



3. Beaches and Sandy Toes
Summer goes hand in hand with the golden stretches of beach no question about that! Theres no other feeling like wiggling your toes into the warm sand. But theres also no feeling like sand in your shoes, the good always comes with the bad!


4. Beautiful Vibrant Sunsets
Sunset all year are beautiful, but summer sunsets, well they bring something a little bit different.  Golden hues hitting the last few things before the sun sets are utterly beautiful and it make me excited to get up and see it again the next day.


5. Bright Nail Polishes
I can not wait to crack out the brights nail polishes I have! Bright oranges and pinks, they defiantly scream summer to me.


6. The Sound of Ice hitting together in a refreshing summer drink
I love this sound! I'm not quite sure why, but the sound of ice knocking and clanking together is just one of those noises I love!


7. BBQ’s
The smells, the tastes of BBQ'ed food and the build up are great in my household! Everybody working together, dad's manning the BBQ, mum and I sorting the salads and all of a sudden everything comes together on the table outside. Perhaps my favourite time of the day and meal of the summer!


8. Travelling

Whether it's abroad to another country or even up the road to a place I've never been, travelling helps me disconnect from everyday life, I'll be more up for trying new food and experiencing new things with friends and family.



9. ‘Henrys’ - Orange juice and Lemonade
I think this might just be a name that Cheltenham and Gloucestershire people know. I haven't found anybody else who recognised the name? But it is one of the most refreshing drinks of the summer! (I haven't tried Pimms yet though, perhaps this summer I will!)


10. '99' Ice cream 
Mr Whippy and a Chocolate flake. No explanation needed, they are the best.

Charlie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment