Saturday, May 30, 2015

May Life Round Up

May has flown by, and I actually can not believe that I find myself writing about the month of May in June, let alone the 1st of June(WE ARE HALF WAY THROUGH THE YEAR PEOPLE!?)!

May has been the busiest of months, time seems to have been on fast forward x2! This month held deadline day and exhibition opening! When I haven't been frantically setting up the exhibition space at uni, I've been drawing, sketching and sketch-booking to the best of my ability. And now, on the 1st of June, I find myself at home, walking around aimlessly and hoping that something needs to be fixed, cleaned or anything for that matter. I just do not know what to do with myself?

With work handed in and being marked, we were left to work on our personal exhibition spaces, that was until saturday and sunday, where we went into uni and built the remaining pieces of the exhibition and painted the floor. The weeks have been so busy and it all built up to last thursday when the exhibition final opened.

It was really weird waiting on the other side of the door to our theatre, waiting for the exhibition to open. This was OUR exhibition! Three years after seeing the amazing work of the 3rd years, when I was in first year was intimidating and yet inspiring! And now I'm there, celebrating the years of hard work and on the very last week of university life. Time has flown and I wish I could go back to first year and do it all over again!

Uni life has been a blast, and the friends I have made I will never forget! So many memories, stories, little traditions and places. All of these things have made my time at uni unforgettable and I don't want to finish!

Now all that is left to do, is to pack up my room, spend time with friends and just enjoy my last week of university life!


Up Next ... Graduation!

Charlie xo
Follow

2 comments :

  1. Well done! Good luck with graduation, I'm quite glad I have another year left…not ready to leave yet! xo
    SHEWOREWHAT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :D Enjoy it! Final year flies by, best of luck with your degree :) xx

      Delete