Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Barry M Matte Nail Polish?!

What is this magic?!

Well I guess it's not such a shocker seeing as a few years ago I found some Matte Nail polish by OPI which was a gorgeous midnight blue, but I hadn't ever seen the brand anywhere before:

This is the first that caught my eye!


I've never tried a Matte polish before and was curious about how it would work and look. I guess a part of me didn't really believe it (nieve I know). Well the other week I went out and brought one.




















Surprisingly it has lasted five days pretty well. Normally my nail varnish chips two days later. In our course we work with our hands a lot, making set designs, so naturally things get covered in glue and it peals of the paint. This polish has managed to withstand a lot of potential chipping!

All in all, I wasa plesently surprised by a Matte Nail Polish and would consider buy more from the collection, I think, for me personally it is something I would wear more in the autumn/winter, leave the bright, shiny polishes for summer!

What do you think about matte nail polishes? Do you like them? hate them? Do you own any??



Love Charlie
xx

3 comments :

  1. Really pretty colour! Wish they sold it in Australia.

    brionysbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh very nice, I've always like the Barry m gelly, I can get a good 2 weeks wear out of them! Its been a while since your last post! do you have any summer make up/ fashion tips or favourites? Or maybe a haul? Hopenyour having a nice summer!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barry M Gellys are amazing and two weeks is great for the price! You must take great care of your nails!!
      Yeah I've been missing my blog a lot since April, things have been difficult but I'm getting back on track thankfully!
      Keep your eyes pealed! I promise things will be getting back on track shortly!! Hope your having a good summer too!!

      Delete