Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Beginnings of My M.A.C Addition

"You get what you pay for"

- Something my mum had ALWAYS said to me, which I guess is why I am now sooo picky with what I purchase. 

So I guess this is just a little bit of an update post, and perhaps the first bit of evidence that will need to be presented to stop me of my future addiction that I will need to overcome.

 Before coming to university I hadn't really had any sort of feelings or knowledge about the company brand Makeup Art Cosmetics; M.A.C. I had heard that a lot of Professional makeup Artists use the brand and had thought It was kind of just for them.... Naive right. 

HOWEVER.... it wasn't until I was sat in one of my flatmate's room helping her get ready to go out, I was trying, and failing I should add, to make the heat rollers in her hair work whilst she did her face. It was a last minute decision and she needed to get ready quick!!  

Daisy's make up always look flawless and fresh and it wasn't until she started to apply her highlighter that I realised what she has, must have been pure gold! Of course I'm talking about the very first piece of M.A.C makeup I'd properly noticed. 

Mineralise Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle... This little pot of wonder was something I saw, I tired and I fell in love with.  

And as it went this was my first piece of M.A.C makeup. You can read about it here, however it isn't such a review, more like an update... 

Now I only have a small collection of M.A.C products, I did only start just under a year ago, but I have a pretty big feeling my little collection will grow! Especially now that I have found out about their eye shadows of wonderful pigmented colours!

So, I guess that's it for now, I have an idea of what I will post next, in relation to this little post and hopeful we can help each other out for our future purchases! 



Love Charlie 
 xx  

No comments :

Post a Comment