Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Hello To Youtube

If you had the chance, would you take it?

If You Had An Opportunity, Would You Let Fear Stand In Your Way?


These are questions that is constantly on Pinterest and in general what what people say. Especially in films! Well It's a questions that, in films, tends to leave good things for the one who takes the leap of faith or courage.


So, June/July 2013 I thought about something a lot. The summer of 2013 was, to be honest, quite a long and boring one *warn and stretches arm above head*. Ergh just thinking about it makes me sad and tired. It was a lonnggg holiday! If you could call it that. 




EKKK!! It's not even private?!

I feel that this has been a long time coming and it's just me, I need to build up my confidence in the things I do, design and make, whether that's for my college projects, in life and now, hopefully on Youtube.

Some of the pople that I have been watching for months and even years now are all so inspiring and creative and brilliant people.

Youtube has finally intrigued me and pulled me in, well for one video anyway, if it doesn't go well... it will either end in me squeaking like a mouse and disappearing from the Youtube world or I won't go down without a fight, I know there can be a lot of people on there handing out negativity like its penicillin so lets see. I've a few ideas for videos that I can do in the future but if you have any suggestions or ideas as always, leave me a comment I'd love to get a bit of feedback!



                                      Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment