Tuesday, December 31, 2013

TipTuesday #12


#12

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and are ready for the NEW YEAR!! 
I can not believe that 2014 is 24 hours away? When? How? What did I miss?

The year always goes to fast for my liking! This New Years eve I am spending with some really lovely people. 

As it is one of the biggest nights for a lot of people to go out, celebrate the new year, and forget the past year, a lot of people suffer from tiredness and sleep in their New Years make up. I am a culprit of forgetting/ being to lazy to take my make up of when I get in for a night out, I admit it. I know it's a bad thing to leave on your make, it clogs up your pores and can break you out in the following days. 

Face wipes aren't the best thing for your skin but it sure is a lot better for you to take it off quickly than it is to leave all that gross, sweaty make up on over night.

I hope you will have a lovely New Years, and bring it in in style how ever you spend it, enjoy :) 





 Happy New Year!

Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment