Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's a Jolly Holiday Christmas Tag

Q: Favourite Christmas Movie?
   - As a kid, my favourite Christmas Movie had to be...Santa Claus the movie
   - Now I think it has to be Elf of course (love it for its wit and sarcasm!) 

Q:  Have you ever had a 'White Christmas'?
   - Well there has been snow on the ground a few time, but it's never snowed on Christmas day unfortunately (although it's christmas eve right now and it could be possible that it might snow, the weather outside is frightful)

Q: Where do you usually spend your Christmas?
  - The front room. We are only a family of three and we don't have family that live near by so normally it's just the three of us. Which is nice, normally there's always one person missing.

Q: Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
   - :( no i loose it around the fourth or fifth one. 

Q: Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
  - NO! I didn't know that was a thing?

Q: Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
   - REAL!! The smell of the tree makes Christmas for me! Love it!

Q: What holiday tradition are you most looking forward to?
   - Well normally the best thing to do at Christmas in my eyes, is going out on a chilly evening with my dad to pick a Christmas tree.

Q: Be honest, do you prefer giving gifts or receiving them?
   - Giving 100%, I hate being a centre of attention, and the look on someone's face when they open and realise what they got is so exciting!

Q: Show us your tackiest Christmas attire!
   - I don't actually own anything Christmas-y and tacky, just a Santa hat.

Q: What would your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
   - When I was younger I always wanted to visit Scotland to see a 'white Christmas'. Guess I got my chance this year, and for the foreseeable future!

Q: Are you on the Naught list or Nice list?
   - Well I hope I'm on the nice!  *flutters eyelashes*

Q: How's your wrapping skills?
   - L.O.V.E it, all has to be sharp and neat, that is until you have to wrap a bottle of wine or something annoyingly shaped. 

Q: Most memorable holiday moment?

  - Wow that's a hard one. I guess the one that stands out the most, probably when I was between the ages of 7/8, my grampy had brought me a Snow White dressing table, with light up stars around the mirror! It was all plastic and I spend most of the day building it with my grampy and then pretending to do my make up and hair in the mirror. Yep, that's the most memorable. 

Q: What made you realise the truth about Santa?
   - Dad and I picked my mum up from town one day, I was in the back and pulled the arm rest down. There was a little latch that you could pull and you can see into the boot. I saw a board game called Mouse Trap, of course I received this for Christmas and, as the Little Sherlock in training my thoughts were correct, suspicions revealed and that was it.

Q: Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
   - I don't really understand the New Years resolutions, I don't see why if you want to change anything, why you should wait until the New Year? I have in the past and to be completely honest, I'd make and plan resolutions, but a week in, I'd already forgotten them. 

Q: What makes the Holiday's special for you?
   - Not sure to be honest, December is special to me because It's cousin's and my birthday, which is on the same day. But besides growing another year older nothing is particularly special about it to me. I enjoy spending time with my family and I love watching people opening presents.


Q: What is your favourite colour scheme to decorate the tree in?
   - Gold, just gold. 

Q: Mince pie?
   - No thanks. Not a fan, which does mean, there's more for other people!

Q: Do you open presents before or after lunch?
   - Pleaseeeee, we don't have the patience to wait, Ok my parent do, I don't. Sorry. 

Q: Christmas day fashion?
   - Well we don't go all out but we don't stay in our pj's all morning. Just something cosy and comfy.  

No comments :

Post a Comment