Monday, December 23, 2013

25 Facts About Me

1.  My memory is so short, I have to pause a lot to rethink what I'm doing.

2. The sun instantly makes me happy and I do like the rain, I love watching it (It's the best when you are inside and you don't have to venture outside the front door)

3. I hate having my haircut, I never know what I want and it takes forever for me to get used to it again.

4. With all these Christmas Adverts, it's made me think I can't wait to have my own family and give them a magical Christmas. ( not for at least another 7 years - hold your horses)

5. I look forward to the summer... for strawberries

6.  I used to do country dancing, tap dancing and modern in primary school

7. Although we have a dog( who I love to bits!) I don't think I can say I'm 100% a dog person or a cat person... 110% an animal lover, covers all animals! (except........)

8. Three things that scare me are Spiders, being in open water (Sharks!) and sometimes heights


9. When you first meet me, I can come across as quite, but as soon as I am comfortable around you, you' will probably think I am a complete weirdo! Weird is good though, isn't it?

10. Autumn is my favourite season, the leaves change colour, the weather can be unpredictable, Halloween, Bon Fire night and Christmas are all things to look forward to!!

11. I am quite fussing when it comes to food, I will try things but I tend to stick to what I know.

12. I over think, a lot. (it's a bad habit, I do not recommend it)

13. I am a very awkward person, I cringe at almost anything that we girls are meant to sat 'aw' at, all that lovey-dovey, gushy stuff (I just can't handle it!)

14. I like the idea of baking, and making cakes and delicious dishes. I like the idea, up until the hand whisking and the moment when you look at your creation through the oven window and see that it's as flat as pancake. Then you taste it, and it's as dry as a bone and as solid as a rock. That's when I realise, I'm a crap baker.

15. I am a List maker.

16. I sing all the time when I'm alone but would never properly sing in front of anyone, I'm sure the kitchen. bathroom and my bedroom are hopefully sounds proof. 

17. I'm a magpie. Anything that sparkles grabs my attention.

18. I procrastinate. A lot. *hangs head in shame*

19. I love films, (who doesn't) especially Disney ones. My favourite Disney films being The Little Mermaid and Hercules.

20. My family and I have just made a big move to Scotland.



21.This year I turned 21

22. I love going on road trips and absolutely love being in the front passenger seat whilst my mum or dad drives at night, as it means I get to look out at the city lights and stars over head. 

23. I am short sighted, but only ever remember to wear my glasses when I need to drive somewhere.

24. I'm in my second year of university

25. I am actually a very sarcastic person, all thanks to my Dad for his words of wisdom and perseverance.



And maybe one for luck....


26. For a while now I've been thinking about Youtube and whether I could do it or not... Fear gets in the way of a lot of things. Does it for you?




No comments :

Post a Comment