Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TipTuesday #8


#8


If you suffer from oily skin and your hair suffers too don't fiddle with it! I do this all the time, a long day at work or university and I find myself running my fingers through my hair, pushing my fringe out the way. 


I've always suffered with this problem, and now, in this weird summer heat that we here in England have actually had this year, means that things are a bit worse. I've resolved my problem with just putting my hair up and out the way. The only thing is, if we are going out somewhere and I want to do something to my hair I have to keep my fingers away from it. Grease from your fingers tips transfers the oils and ruins any styling you may have done. If you want voluminous hair don't touch it, retain yourself, and the easiest way I deal with this, is just to pin my fringe out the way, easy and there are tons of hair styles out there on the internet that can show you different ways to do this with all sorts of hair lengths!



Another thing is to try and avoid washing your hair on a daily basis! Washing your hair takes away the natural oils and in-turn your scalp makes more oils to replace the ones you have just washed away. In the past, for me, I've found the more I wash my hair, the quicker it gets greasy again. Not what I want! So now I try to wash my hair every other day, probably not the best for it, but that's just how I am dealing with it right now. 



Hope it helps,
 Lottie xo


No comments :

Post a Comment