Sunday, September 29, 2013

I Am Sorry.

It's been a whole two weeks since I last posted anything on my blog, in fact I even missed Tip Tuesday! What am I doing???! I am sorry, I know a routine and a schedule is the best thing for any kind of person and lately my routine has been scrunched up, torn into little pieces and throw out of the window. 
And why is this... I am back in my university city. 

I planned and organised and was ahead of schedule. Until plans changed. Now that we have moved house I am now seven hours away by car and my dad was lovely and drove me down, helped me unpack, set up my new room in the student house and just helped me settle in. 

I think we left Scotland around 11:00 am and luckily only came across one traffic jam which was due to road works by a roundabout which had us and all those other commuters in a standstill for about 45 minutes. Which in all fairness isn't too bad for a 400+ mile car drive, so I guess we were quite lucky there, especially as it was a Saturday we went down. We arrived around the 6:30 7-ish so it was getting a bit dark when we arrived. 

So now I am moved in, settling down and all my housemates have turned up and settling in too, I am beginning to feel that things are calming down and I can begin a new schedule and find the times I need to get back into what I love doing, as well as fitting in food shopping, homework, work experience which I have to do some time this year and all that other good stuff like washing up,washing my clothes and trying not to sleep in or nap! A bad habit to get into and it's not a good idea to start now!


I am starting my second year of uni and I am looking forward to getting back into it and learning new things, I was in university owned student accomdation last year and now me and a group or friends have moved into a student house. It's nice, worth the money (so far) and it's somewhere to look forward to coming back to after a long week of 9 till 5 days. 


So this post has been a bit of a weird one and I do apologise that it's been dead on this tiny corner of the internet, but I promise I will try my hardest to get back into a good healthy routine, and even if I don't have anything new to post about I might just give you a little update here and there.

I hope people are doing well, time from a new term and hope everything goes smoothly from here. 



Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment