Tuesday, August 27, 2013

TipTuesday #5


#5


 So today's tip is a quick one...


Do you ever wake up from a really heavy sleep and fine you have red lines all over you arm or even your face? I have, and because I was not fully awake it thought I'd been scratched on my arms and face by like a cat! ( We don't have a cat, so you can see how awake I was!) 


Well apparently having a silky pillow protects you skin from these lines, which can cause wrinkles! Now I'm only in my twenty's, but if this work's I am all for it! I was watching TV the other day and a lady who declared herself 82, had AMAZING skin!! I was shocked, this was just a real lady! Not a celebrity, just a normal grandma to somebody. I was shocked and I will say, a little envious!


I don't want to get old, but inevitably, old age is coming at me, so if this silky pillow helps my skin of course I am going to try it out!!



So not fully tested tip, which I'm sorry I can't really try out and give a full review, because let face it, it would take years. But I can definitely see the logic in this.  I will give is a try and hopefully others can give this a try too!


Sweet Dreams :)




Hope it helps,
 Lottie xo


No comments :

Post a Comment