Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Nail art



Accent nails have been a big thing for 2013, you could see them everywhere. Whether it's been eight simple plain nails and two accent glitters! I completely fell into this trend, glitter is addictive! 

I'm not good at doing my nails, I can do my left hand easy, but my right hand.... well a 5 year old who has had to much sugar could do a neater job. I know it's awful but I tend to just try my best (which goes all over my fingers) and I just think 'It'll come off my skin in the shower it's fine...'

So when I see people nails like this.... 




I wish I was ambidextrous! I love the colours the shapes the lines, I love it all!! I wish I had this skill. Just so freaking gorgeous! Perfect for any time of year! 

This is not my own picture, I found this picture from pinterest on this link:

If you haven't already seen these amazing designs go and check them out, be prepared to be inspired!

No comments :

Post a Comment