Thursday, August 1, 2013

Blehh about me.

There is two things about me that I wish nobody had to deal with! Those two things... oily skin and dry lips. I hate it, nothing good or attractive about it. My skin, definitely inherited from my dad, bless him, it's been a problem for me for ages, all the way through secondary school and even now. We all wish we had something we don't have, and this is no exception.
I combat this slight inconvenience with a few products. I find moisturising and finding the right moisturiser a task, I can tell you!
I have found that Neutrogena's Muilt-Defence daily moisturiser is really good for me. I don't know whether it's best for my skin type or whether there is something better out there.



So the other thing was my lips. Now the level of dryness I am referring to is like going to the Sahara Desert and being in the baking sun all day! I use all sorts of lip butters but the only thing that REALLY works is


It is a Life Saver. Apply it before going to bed and your lips in the morning are so smooth and nourished! I love it, don't know what I would have done with out this little piece of gold, couldn't recommend this enough!


Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment