Thursday, July 25, 2013

Ruby and Millie Makeup Question

I'm not to sure what happened to the Ruby and Millie make up. I went into Boots quite a while ago now, but this still makes me sigh... and I was looking around the make up counters and aisles and just couldn't find the Ruby and Millie section anywhere. I ended up asking one of the employees where the section was, and she told me that they were discontinued!

Now the reason this upset me was because of there Mascara!!! It was a shiny silver bottle, tall and thin and an absolutely amazing mascara. I didn't actually buy it, one year at the Clothes Show Live a magazine was giving it away within the magazine. 


It had a great texture, made your lashes thicker and longer and it just suited me down to a T!

Another thing that I still have from the Ruby and Millie make are some make up brushes. I have had them for quite a while now, however they are still going, not braking or falling apart so they are very good quality in my eyes. However when there is an up, there is a down... although they have lasted a long time, the eye brush is actually quite rough and can hurt my eyes if I am too heavy have with it!


So the only thing I can really ask is ... what happened? Does anybody know where they have gone? & of course what was your favourite piece of Ruby and Millie products?



Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment