Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Rimmel London | Wake Me Up Concealer Review

I like this little product, It was actually my first concealer that I ever brought for myself.

The applicator works nicely, and I feel that it defiantly does it's job. It is easy to blend into any of my foundations that I use and is just generally easy to apply. It has great coverage and doesn't feel to heavy on your face.

Unlike the Wake Me Up foundation by Rimmel, I don't believe the concealer has a scent to it with does not bother me. They both share the same style of packaging and work together nicely, bright orange lids which really catches the eye, easy to find on a busy saturday in Boots or Superdrug. If I feel that if I am having a good skin day I would not mind just wearing concealer instead of doing the full hog of make up.



Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment