Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Real Techniques Brushes | My Thoughts

Real Technique Brushes... I brought these brushes a month or two ago, so I am still getting used to them. I have to admit, I didn't use that many brushes before, my finger tips were good enough for me. However after spending some time playing around with these brushes I have to say, they surprised me. I like the quality they are soft against the skin, they do their job and are easy to clean. 

Being somebody who didn't use a foundation brush or a blender, purely because my favourite foundation didn't really work with a brush, I've now started playing more with the Real Teachniques brushes.

I started off with the Core Collection, which gives you Contour brush, Buffing brush, Pointed Foundation brush and a little Detailer brush. 



I found the Pointed Foundation brush was, unfortunately a bit small to use all over my face, however it is great for concealer or putting foundation around the eyes, the point is great fro getting into the corner of your eyes. The Detailer brush is described as being good for concealing problem areas or for use with lipsticks. I have only use the little brush for eye shadows so far which I having a lot of fun doing, the size of the brush fits into the crease really nicely and I also do the corners of my eyes with it.

The contour brush and Buffing brush are the two I am still getting used to but so far alls well. Theses are really nice brushes to use, day or night.



Lottie xo

No comments :

Post a Comment