Saturday, July 27, 2013

Organisation!


My parent's recently up'd house and moved home. Now because I am at uni for the next two years I wont be living with them much, (expect for christmas, easter and the summer holiday of course) so a lot of my things are down at uni... now that it's 800 miles away from my new home... 

So moving house has meant down sizing, and oh my godness!! I have so much Cr*p I dont know where it's come from?!

So now I have a smaller bedroom it means becoming more organised (which I have never be very good at) So Pinterest has been a real life saver and eye opener! 


All of these pictures below have been collected from Pinterest...


make-up brushes display
I like this little storage idea, I think it is sweet, tidy and clean. Perfect for a bathroom, however being white it unfortunately doesn't fit into my bedroom colours.

Very sweet and all so neat!
I think this is adorable to! The little plates for the rings and bracelets are very sweet but a bit to available for dust if you know what I mean. I'm too lazy to dust every week...

makeup brush storage ideas - This will keep the dust off the brushes!
Now this is a great idea!! The lid will keep the brushes dust free, although it strongly reminds my of a straw container at a fast food restaurant?

I like this idea so I don't have to dig for certain brushes. It will also help them dry after I wash them!
This is what I have been looking for for a few weeks!! A square glass container! But I'm still yet to find one!!! :( 


All images are from http://pinterest.com/lolaq92/organisation/ and unfortunately I can not located where they all originate.
They are Not my own!


Lottie xo


No comments :

Post a Comment