Thursday, July 25, 2013

Marks and Spencer | Eye make up Remover Review

I'm not even sure if they still do these any more, but the make up remove pads which fit nicely into any handbag just did not work for me. I do have naturally oily skin anyway and these little make up remover pads just make things worse for me. 

Yes they take the eye make up off the area they originally were applied too, however I found it just pushed the product further down my face..... Not a look anybody is looking for I am sure. I also found that the chemicals in the pads, either just didn't work well on my skin or I was sensitive to them. Either way it really made my eyes water and sting after a few wipes. 


I really like the concept of having a small, compact container for face wipes which you can keep in your bag but I am 100% positive I will not be buying these again for the reason's stated. Sorry M&S but your Eye make up remover pads wont be purchased be me again.


(These are my experiences and feelings about this product only.)

Lottie xo



No comments :

Post a Comment