Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Barry M | Greenberry Gelly Review

I recently brought myself three Barry M nail polishes, two of those were Gelly and one Limited Edition which you can read about here. My favourite colour is turquoise, and I had to try this one first, I love the colour and the finished appearance.Now the colour isn't for everybody, and to be honest when I first applied it, I was taken back as to how strong the colour was, however later that day I decided that the colour was great and I got used to it! For the summer anyways! I had never tried the Gelly's collection and this was my first choice as soon as I saw them. 


The formulation of the Gellys seems to be a bi thicker than others, so they do tend to take a bit longer to dry, which is fine with me, I do one hand wait and then do the other. ( I can't sit still and do nothing I have to be doing something, so just doing one hand allows me to continue what I'm doing.) 
You do not need a top coat in my opinion, just two layers of the stuff and you are good to go. Super silky and exactly what it says on the bottle, Hi-Shine. 


Lottie xo

3 comments :

  1. Love that color!

    I'm a new follower! Follow me too?

    Kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog, I am now following you back =)

    www.gwiyomistyle.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Catia and Yomi I have you both on my reading lists :)

    ReplyDelete